Where oh where has my little dog gone?

Well, not my dog. But my sewing. I feel like I have just been "super busy". I'm trying to fit some exercise into my daily life. That is working out well - so far, so good. But it means that my 'me' time has been a little less accessible. Plus the sewing room has also been tidied up and re-claimed for it's original purpose, our guests, so there hasn't been much time for creative energy.  The energy I have had, has gone to trying to run. When I'm not chasing a ball on a court of some kind, I find running hard. Really hard. Today I took the iPod. Magic! SO SO much easier.

What's with the sudden exercise? I signed up for the Michelle Bridges 12 Week Body Transformation with a friend, so we've been eating healthy (also slightly time consuming) and sticking to a 6 day per week exercise program. The kids are quite OK with me 'doing my exercises', though are not yet keen to join in with me! One week down, 11 to go.

I can't even bake. Otherwise I'd just eat it!  I'm still trying to think up something deliciously low calorie that I can cook with the kids. Ideas??

So, next week. I will get back to sewing. I will make some time and finish off something in my half made pile. Or perhaps there is a little girl with a birthday next week, who would like something special... That'll definately get me going!

Comments

Popular Posts