Sewing Parade...Day 3



Bunting for a baby boy...made for a little bub who threatened to emerge from very early on in his Mum's pregnancy, to having Mum and Dad wishing he'd make his appearance. Finally he arrived at 37 weeks, still early but healthy & beautiful. And my, oh my... tiny! I saw him last week. The last newborn I held, only a few months ago, was over 4kg, so this little man seems so miniature in comparison!



  
With a little bit of dirt bike action on the reverse side, for when he's not a baby any more.






Christmas Santa sack for Anya. I had a design in my mind from last year, fabric, felt bird and tag all cut, ready to sew but it just wasn't really doing it for me. Both the fabric combo and the design. So I started again and I just love what I came up with!



Mental note, don't cut fabric whilst it's laying on top of a finished project. You might cut what is underneath. Doh! I had to add another hanging bauble because I nicked the side of the bag. oops!






Another Miss Mary Bonnet... with a gorgeous miss to model it! I did mention on Monday that I had made another. I'm excited to have photos of it now!!  When I bought this fabric, I had this little girl in mind so I'm glad she likes it! I had planned to make a skirt, I might still get it eventually, but don't you think the hat is awesome!







Many thanks to Elke Dous Photography for these beautiful photographs of her sweet daughter modelling her new hat.

Stay tuned for tomorrow's show and tell... I might have to get stuck into something for myself to show off for Friday!

Comments

Popular Posts