Piles of 'cut out, ready to sew's...


I spent most of Thursday cutting out little girls tops and dresses. I can't wait to sit down and sew them up!! I love some new fabrics I've acquired recently, teamed up with some I've had for quite a while.

This one would have to be my favourite. I might have to order more because I don't have much left. It is from a great online fabric store - Fabric 2 Go. Good prices for quality cotton fabrics, and yes they really do have fast shipping!
 




This was supposed to be a grey fabric, but it looks more pale brown-grey to me. Still cute as a button. I thought it would look cute in a little bodysuit. Maybe next markets I'll get around to something like that!




Cute jigsaws to turn into something for the boys, next week. I was going to make Nathan a quilt out of some of it for his birthday, but I'm quickly running out of time and this week have other sewing priorities! I'll save some for him though.




Nathan's Turtle Shorts...Actually these ones are a size 4, his are a size 2, but they both have turtles on the knees. Three extra layers. Tuff Nuts... or Tuff Knees...Turtle Tuff Knees...Turtle Tuffies. They have ribbing around the waist. You know how boys like wearing tracksuit pants. Kinda tracksuit-like shorts. But cooler. And not tracksuit material.


These are little fishy knees in a size 2. I may need to borrow Junior J for a sizer as my 2yo is closer to 3 and the size 2 elastic was waaaay too small for him!


Hopefully I get through that pile of tops and dresses tomorrow so there is something to show you this week!

Comments

Popular Posts