Stitchery From This Week...Placemats

Two little girls are having birthdays...aren't they lucky to have super awesome Aunties who have ordered placemats from The Toffee Tree! I've been busy sewing today, managed to finish them off tonight, photograph them and post them here!  

 




These would have to be close to my most favourite placemats that I've made so far. 


 



Especially these little woodland toadstools...I bought this fabric with a little dress in mind, but thought it would make a nice back for the blue placemat. I do have some left for the dress...to come!






This aqua-orange combo make me think 'Care Bears'!! I love it.




 I kept double-triple checking I had the spelling on this one right. I am...phew!!

The packing for camping remains unfinished business.  There is always tomorrow right. Or perhaps that'll be spent sewing something else up before we leave...




Happy Easter everyone. Don't eat too much chocolate xx


Comments

Popular Posts